Terms & Conditions
THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS DO NOT IN ANY WAY AFFECT YOUR STATUTORY RIGHTS AS A CONSUMER. The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only and is subject to change.
Please take a few minutes to read through the terms and conditions as these form the basis of the contract. Further information can be provided on request.
FOOD ALLERGY DISCLAIMER
Friends In Knead is NOT an allergy-free kitchen. We cannot guarantee that our products are free from ingredients that may affect those with food allergies. . Friends In Knead will not assume any liability for adverse reactions to our products. Please be aware of this before placing an order.
The following ingredients are used in our kitchen:
• Milk and other dairy products
• Nuts: peanuts, pecans, walnuts, almonds, cashews, coconut
• Wheat and gluten
Any delivery charges will be explained at the time of ordering. Collection of orders is free
DELI PRODUCTS & SUPPLIERS
Friends In Knead are not liable for any allergy's or food intolerance from products supplied through our partners and third parties. Please be aware third party products sold via our Deli may contain allergens. These include:
- Cereals containing gluten, namely: wheat (such as spelt and Khorasan wheat), rye, barley, oats
- Crustaceans for example prawns, crabs, lobster, crayfish
- Nuts; namely almonds, hazelnuts, walnuts, cashews, pecan nuts, Brazil nuts, pistachio nuts, macadamia (or Queensland) nuts
- Celery (including celeriac)
- Sulphur dioxide/sulphites, where added and at a level above 10mg/kg in the finished product. This can be used as a preservative in dried fruit
- Lupin which includes lupin seeds and flour and can be found in types of bread, pastries and pasta
- Molluscs like clams, mussels, whelks, oysters, snails and squid